IELTS Cue Card Topic
Talk about a recent health-related article that you have read. Please say
– What was it about?
– When and why did you read it?
– Did you find it helpful?
Sample Answer for Talk about a recent health-related article that you have read IELTS cue card
- There is no denying this conviction that health is wealth.
- Being a fitness freak, I regularly read articles related to health
- Recently I came across an article on health by Dr Rimple Sharma
What was it about?
- This article was about the importance of taking meals at the right time.
When and why did you read it?
- One of my friends had read this article, and he suggested I read it.
- So last year, when I used to sit free at home due to the corona pandemic, I read this article.
Did you find it helpful?
- This article was of immense help to me.
- Because it led to a paradigm shift in my knowledge related to health.
- Before reading this article, I had this belief that what kind of diet we take is important.
- I used to take a healthy diet but at odd hours, like late at night.
- As per the details provided in the article, we should take all meals between 7 am to 7 pm.
- Because our body’s digestive system works best during this time.
- Furthermore, a gap of twelve hours between dinner and breakfast puts our body in a semi-fasting mode.
- Although I had apprehensions about the details provided in the article, I decided to follow it.
- To my surprise, within one month, I got fruitful results.
- Not only I did lose weight, but I started feeling full of energy.
- Apart from this, I started looking slim.
- Upon seeing such a drastic change in me, many people have started following the advice given in this article.
- Although I have lost weight, I still follow the advice of Dr Rimple Sharma.